- Do not eat abundant food and drink 30 min. before massage.
- It is advisable to come in 10-15 minutes prior to the massage, to be able to dress in a relaxed atmosphere, if necessary, take a shower, unwind, enjoy a cup of tea. This will help you to get a truly heavenly delight during the procedure itself.
- If you are late, for your comfort, we ask you to call the salon manager round opening or at least half an hour prior starting, to adjust the sequence of procedures and desired therapists. Your appointment for the procedure is valid for 15 minutes from the start of your booked appointment. Unfortunately, the time of your tardiness can affect the duration of your treatment, as any change in the schedule of therapists can affect the other guests.
- Before booking, read the contraindications of the massage you would like. For further information on contraindications, please search for it on our website or contact our salon manager who will certainly help you to choose the best massage you can take.
WHAT KIND OF BEHAVIOR IS NOT ACCEPTED?
- Please do not take calls on the cell phone in the rooms, and try to avoid loud conversation (it may disturb the other guests).
- It is possible to deny service to persons in a state of extreme intoxication or inappropriate behavior.
- We can refuse the service of clients who assault sexually the therapists.
SECURITY THINGS – WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS OF SAFEKEEPING MY VALUABLE THINGS?
- We are responsible for your garments, but you need to take your valuable things with you into the room.
CAN I COME TO THE SALON AFTER WORK? IS IT POSSIBLE TO TAKE A SHOWER? DO I HAVE TO TAKE REMOVABLE LAUNDRY?
- Taking a shower is available in the salon. In this case you have to come in advance (10-15 minutes). It is unnecessary to bring anything special, because we provide shampoo, shower gel, bathrobe, towel and slippers.
- During a classical Thai and foot massage guests receive a personalized comfortable suit of soft cotton fabric. All other procedures are carried out in disposable underwear. Areas which are not currently being worked are hidden by the therapist with a towel or special Thai sheets.
DO YOU OFFER EROTIC MASSAGE SERVICES?
No! We offer only services of therapeutic, aesthetic and relaxing massage. We have SPA-wellness programs and any hints about “something else” is refused.
ABOUT BOOKING THE SALON “5 ELEMENTS SPA»
Acquainted with the procedures of our salon you can on the website or by calling +36 (1) 797-30-70 and +36 (30) 277-9-555, sign up for your chosen procedure can be for the same number or use the service online booking. Show “5 Elements SPA» works by appointment. If the desired time and date at the time of your call is busy, you can leave your phone number on the waiting list, and the liberation of this appointment, our salon manager will call you.
WHAT KIND OF MASSAGE IS ADVICED TO CHOOSE FOR THE FIRST TIME?
If it’s the first time you try Thai massage, then the best option would be a traditional Thai oil massage or Asian Blend oil massage (that is a mixed type). We advise you to contact the salon manager who will help you choosing massage based on your problem, mood or feeling.
GIVING TIP – AS IT IS CUSTOMARY – WHEN AND WHOM?
We want to assure all of our kind guests that if you do not leave a tip, it does not affect the quality of services. After the spa-program, therapist brings you tea then again comes to the hall to worship (an Eastern tradition). However, a tip for the masseur is a sign of gratitude in Thailand. If you would like to thank the therapist, you can give your tip personally to her or pass through the salon manager.
AFTER OIL MASSAGE, WILL MY CLOTHES BE OILY?
Our spa-quality programs use natural oils, that can be easily washed off. The dry, dehidrated skin also absorbs this natural oil very quick. Our masseurins also can clean the body with hot&wet towels, if required. We provide a hanger for suits and other clothes in the rooms.
INFECTIONS CAN BE CARRIED OVER HERE FROM ASIA?
Our therapists had detailed and comprehensive clinical examination in Thailand to athourize special permission to work abroad and for a visa to Hungary – international standarded AIDS test is also done, and different medical examinations and regular tests are also necessary when coming to Hungary.
If you have any questions ask it on the website below the “Questions” menu or write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact us by Skype five.elements.spa or by phone +36 (1) 797 – 30-70 and +36 (30) 277-9-555.