Balinese foot massage, an ancient Eastern therapy based on stimulating reflex points of feet, improves blood circulation, normalizes blood pressure, helps you to get rid of insomnia, headaches and good for a general improvement of all organs. As well as classic Balinese massage, Balinese foot massage was also established on the basis of several styles of foot massages of the East. Balinese massage masters can use a wooden stick as in the Thai foot massage, and exclusively using only fingers and phalanges to stimulate the reflex points of the feet as in Chinese foot massage. Balinese foot massage gathered and combines the best traditional Thai and Chinese techniques. But you can not say that Balinese foot massage is copying other techniques. Based on the ancient knowledge of Indonesian healers, Balinese therapists created a unique that gives an unforgettable experience, deep relaxation and recreation for the whole body.
The duration 60 minutes or more, includes not only a foot massage, but little arms, shoulders, head massage so in fact it is a full body massage. At our salons can optionally be combined with a foot bath in a wooden tub (with the usage of disposable plastic bags) and SPA – Foot Care, which we perform with natural Eastern SPA – products.
EFFECTS OF FOOT MASSAGE:
- Strengthen and aimed to stimulate natural healing mechanisms: strengthens the body through the elaboration of the reflex zones and mild effect on biologically active points;
- massage stimulates the correct functioning of internal organs, glands, musculoskeletal system;
- improves blood circulation, stimulates the lymphatic system and helps cleanse the body of toxins;
- beneficial effects on the nervous system: after a session of the body relaxes after the meditation or deep sleep;
- observed aesthetic effect – a significant reduction in swelling of feet, ankles, knees and calf muscles, in addition, there is an unusual feeling of lightness in the lower extremities;
- strengthens the immune system.
- Tops – the most easily accessible parts of the body, and the effect of exposure to very strong massage is a natural method of healing without side effects;
- A reliable method of prevention: stimulates the body and allows it to heal itself and maintain its health;
- Can be a method of diagnosis to determine the deterioration of the functional state of the organ (greater sensitivity of some points allows it to be determined);
- Can be regarded as a highly sensitive form of body contact, bringing peace to another person without going over physical borders;
- It can be attributed to the “universal medicine” that is able to relieve and prevent a large number of pathologies.