Indian foot massage, this ancient Oriental therapy, based on stimulation of reflex points of the feet, improves blood circulation, normalizes blood pressure, relieves insomnia, headaches and improves the health of all organs. The Indian foot massage technique is soft and relaxing, but the effect on the feet is deep. Indian masters of massage use exclusively fingers and phalanges of fingers to influence the reflex “Marma” points. A unique Indian foot massage leaves an unforgettable experience, deep relaxation and relaxation for the whole body.
An Indian foot massage lasting 60 minutes or more includes not only a foot massage, but also a massage of the hips, arms, shoulders, head and actually a full body massage. Also, in our salon, foot massage, if desired, can be combined with steaming the legs in a wooden tub (using disposable plastic bags) and SPA – foot care, which in our center is carried out using natural oriental SPA products.
FOOT MASSAGE EFFECTS:
- Activation and directed stimulation of natural healing mechanisms. Foot massage strengthens the body through elaboration of reflex zones and a mild effect on biologically active points;
- Massage stimulates the proper functioning of internal organs, glands, musculoskeletal system;
- Improves blood circulation, stimulates the lymphatic system and helps cleanse the body of toxins;
- Beneficial effect on the nervous system: after a session, the body relaxes as after meditation or deep sleep;
- There is an aesthetic effect – a significant reduction in edema of the feet, ankles, calf muscles and knees, in addition, there is a feeling of unusual lightness in the lower extremities;
- Strengthens the immune system.
ADVANTAGES OF FOOT MASSAGE:
- Feet – the most easily accessible parts of the body, and the effect of exposure to them is very strong;
- Massage is a natural healing method without side effects;
- Foot massage – a reliable method of prevention: it stimulates the body and allows it to heal itself and maintain its health;
- Foot massage can be a peculiar method of diagnosis, that is, to determine the deterioration of the functional state in the body (the high sensitivity of some points allows this to be determined);
- Foot massage can be considered as a highly delicate form of bodily contact, bringing peace to another person without going beyond generally accepted boundaries;
- Foot massage can be attributed to the “universal medicine”, which is able to alleviate and prevent a large number of pathologies.