|30 min||8,500 HUF|
|45 min||10,500 HUF|
|60 min||12,500 HUF|
|75 min||13,500 HUF|
|90 min||14,500 HUF|
|120 min||17,500 HUF|
|180 min||29,500 HUF|
Balinese oil massage
Balinese massage - traditionally performed on the island of Bali (Island of the Gods), has a characteristic effect of relaxation and calm, which is achieved by touching the inner parts of the palms, fingertips and techniques of acupressure.
Balinese massage was created based on a number of massage and therapeutic style, but at the heart of course lays the centuries-old experience of folk medicine and manual therapy. Traditional Balinese and Javanese massages, which formed the basis of the modern balinese massage for centuries, has been being perhaps the only good treatment for the inhabitants of these islands. As a result of centuries of experience was born the technique of therapeutic massage on its own. What is particularly interesting, the balinese power lines in the body, according to this method uses almost the same meridians like traditional Chinese medicine does. Modern Balinese massage, relying on the traditional Balinese and Java massages, uses a combination of acupressure, Swedish massage and Indian ayurvedic aromatherapy elements.
The Balinese massage is created from the best massage techniques and that is why it became the top of all massages. Great emphasis is placed on the energyflow of the human body and the free circulation of it while the most important is to transmit the spiritual aspects of massage: like love, compassion and understanding to make the body and mind totally relaxed. The secret of Balinese massage lies in this.
Massage always starts with the limbs, then gradually comes the body, and after returns to the back. Elements of massage may be different, depending on the individual characteristics of the body and the general human condition. Gentle movements are moving into deeper, allowing muscles to relax, relieve tension and stress.
Massage helps to restore blood flow, has a therapeutic effect due to the inflow of blood to the internal organs and oxygen saturation and impact on the important energy points.
FOUR GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF BALINESE MASSAGE:
- Massage has always starts with the extremities (peripheral), goes to the body, and then returns (this is due to the laws of energy movement and the principles of activation of blood vessels);
- The general direction of movement - from the feet to the head;
- First there are the soft acupressure techniques along the energy meridians, and only after then a powerful and deep way of massage;
- Work is done on the whole body, duplicating the movements on the symmetrical side.
- Lower back, back and neck pain.
- Bruises, sprains of muscles, tendons and ligaments.
- Fractures at all stages of healing.
- Functional disorders after fracture and dislocation (joint stiffness, muscle changes, scar tissue adhesions).
- Arthritis in the subacute and chronic stages.
- Neuralgia and neuritis.
- Chronic insufficiency of the heart muscle.
- Rehabilitation after myocardial infarction.
- Chronic gastritis.
- Violation of motor function of the colon.
- Peptic ulcer and duodenal ulcer (without exacerbation)
However, no matter how great the benefits of Balinese massage, there are several contraindications and limitations on it.
- In case of acute fevers and high temperatures.
- Bleeding and the tendency for them.
- Diseases of the blood.
- Suppurative processes of any location.
- Various diseases of the skin, nails and hair.
- In any acute inflammation of the blood and lymph vessels, thrombosis, pronounced varicose veins.
- Atherosclerosis of peripheral vascular and cerebrovascular disease.
- Aortic aneurysm and heart.
- Mental illness to excessive excitement.
- Circulatory failure third degree.
- Acute myocardial ischemia.
- Pronounced sclerosis of cerebral vessels.
- Acute respiratory infections (ARI).
- In disorders of intestinal functions (such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea).
- Pulmonary heart disease third degree.
If you have some form of these diseases, before visiting a massage, we recommend you to consult with your doctor.
Balinese oil massage
We offer Happy Hour discount to all guests of the "5 Elements SPA" salon. From Monday to Thursday from 10:00-14:00 hours, we offer 10% discount on any type of our massages, facial or body treatments of our menu!